Attheboard is a repository of free articles.
Guidelines and Terms of Service
- Your article should be at least 400 words in length. This may be waived
at the discretion of AtTheBoard.
- Your work must be original. NO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT!
- You are giving permission for you work to be reprinted per the reprint
guidelines outlined in the reprint section.
- Your email address must be a valid email address.
- If you chose to add keywords, they must be relevant.
- Your article may have HTML markup tags removed by AtTheForum.
- Your article may displayed in an abreviated form within AtTheForum.
- All articles are held until approved by AtTheForum.
- There may be ads displayed next to your articles.
- AtTheForum has sole discretion in the decision to accept or reject any article
submitted. Articles may be removed by AtTheForum at any time.
- You accept sole responsibility and risk for your article on this site and
any other site that contains your article.
- Your article may be subject to ratings and feedback from visitors to this
- Your article must not contain vulgarities, racism, bigotry, hatred, or
- Images submitted will be resized at our discretion.
- Articles must be reprinted in their entirety, including the authors bio and all links.
- Links in the article must remain valid and live.
- We would appreciate a link back to www.attheboard.com
- You accept sole responsibility and risk for any article you decide to reprint.
- You may not charge for the reprinted article.
The Terms of Service
AtTheBoard's web site is provided by NewMediaHost.com.
You agree to use all NewMediaHost.com services and facilities at your own risk.
NewMediaHost.com specifically disclaims all warranties of merchantability and
fitness for a particular purpose. In no event shall NewMediaHost.com be liable
for any loss, or loss of data, or other commercial damage, including but not
limited to special, incidental, consequential or other damages. Customer agrees
that it shall defend, indemnify, save and hold NewMediaHost.com harmless from
any and all demands, liabilities, losses, costs and claims, including reasonable
attorney's fees asserted against NewMediaHost.com, its agents, its customers,
officers and employees, that may arise or result from any service provided or
performed or agreed to be performed or any product sold by customer, it's agents,
employees or assigns.
Customer agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless NewMediaHost.com against
liabilities arising out of: Any injury to person or property caused by any products
sold or otherwise distributed in connection with NewMediaHost.com's server;Any
material supplied by customer infringing or allegedly infringing on the proprietary
rights of a third party; Copyright infringement; Any defective products sold
to customer from NewMediaHost.com's server. NewMediaHost.com shall be the sole
judge of what violates this Policy.
These Guidelines and Terms are subject to change. Please bookmark this page and review regularly.